Sunday, March 1, 2009

Janis

I have known Janis for almost 14 years. We have grown into adults together. I'm getting a little teary eyed thinking of all the milestones we have shared (our first apartment, first drink [mine], 21st birthdays, college graduation, loss, moving to San Diego, our first jobs, heartbreaks, weddings, parenthood - she has a five year head start on this one). Janis is an amazing friend!


She has been sending gifts for Baby Barto since he was just a dream in my heart. Yesterday I received a toddler start-up kit from her. She included all sorts of things she has found to be helpful with her daughters. Janis is super practical and organized (she typed up an agenda when we were getting ready to move to California), so I know these things must be the best. I was touched by all the thought she had put into this package.






I can't wait to take Baby Barto to play at the beach with Janis' beautiful girls.








1 comment:

Sparkz said...

Looks like a lot of cute stuff! How fun!