Monday, July 14, 2008
Waitlist
We are officially on the waitlist. Our dossier is on its way to D.C. and then it'll be off to Ethiopia. Our agency says the wait for a referral is typically 3-5 months. Then it'll likely be another 2-3 months before we actually travel to Ethiopia . Now we have to do our adoption training, get shots, read about babies and cram more stuff into our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi Sara! What age/gender are you requesting? I have added you to the FBI!
Congratulations! Welcome to the wait! it is an exciting journey. Can't wait to follow yours!
Congratulations!!!
Rebecca
Hey! I love your post on blogs btw. But, it was most important that I say...Congrats on being on the Waiting list! Are things moving along well with Gladney? We may need to email more. I wish there was a local Gladney meeting here. We are continuing our agency search. Just when I fall in love with an agency, a bump in the road occurs. Argh! Anyway, SO happy for you guys!!!!
YAH! I'm so excited! Keeping my fingers crossed you are a momma by Christmas! Are you going to go by mom, ma, mama, mami, or other?
Sooooooooooooo happy for you guys.
Hi Sara!
Congrats! We were added to the waitlist on the 14th also! It is so exciting! I don't have a blog (yet), but wanted to say Hi, because who knows- we might travel together! What did you ask for? We asked for boy 0-12mo.
Laura Bredesen
LBredesen@satx.rr.com
CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment