Friday, October 2, 2009

bedtime

Reading in the Big Blue Chair
(okay, so this is actually at naptime, but we do it at night too)

Mmmm, bath water




Turito

Hair care

P.J.s



Finding the package - aka bottle

(whoever is not doing bath hides the bottle in the chair. Turo will check during the day when we are in his room and can't quite figure out how the bottle gets there)

Rock, rock

(We still give Turo a bottle before naps and bed. It is one of the attachment things we actually have followed. I love this time because Turo holds still long enough for a cuddle.)




3 comments:

Eastiopians said...

How cuddly! Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

mama bee said...

haha Turrito..LOVE IT!
And I just want to add that even though he is soooo cute and cuddly and I LOVE your blog pictures....I do not think that the first shirt suits him very well, perhaps we should exchange it for another color?! Say...Green and white?!

Just Kidding! Keep the photos coming!

Sparkz said...

CUTE and a great idea!